May 29, 2007

Hermès Garden Bag

Even though my back garden, and I use that word loosely, since it's all cement and potted plants, is tiny, I am not sure I would use this yummy bag as a gardening bag. I do have a tool or three, and there is some dirt out there, but paying from $1300 to $1550 for a gardening bag, even if it is Hermès, isn't something that would occur to me. Instead, I will just keep using the cotton garden bag from Target that costs $25.
But I sure do like the Hermès bag. It comes in blue/black, pink/black, black/black and orange/orange.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if anyone was going to mention "that bag". I am a sick person because the thought of buying it actually crossed my mind not for gardening of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a beautiful bag but to put un dirt?! A bit silly, really.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that too, but I would only use it as a handbag. I would be apoplectic if dirt got in that bag :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.