- Linley Classics, reinterpreting classical styles
- New Classics, pushing the boundaries of tradition while simplifying lines
- Salon, light, elegant and refined.
- St. Petersburg, with its echoes of Tsarist Russian furniture,
- Attica, reflecting Greek antiquities
- Helix, inspired by Danish modern furniture
- Lizard, with its "floating" look in Madagascar ebony
Linley also does upholstered pieces, larger furnishings and bespoke pieces. Their small collections of picture frames, vases, cases, tableware and much more are stunning, and are mostly inlaid wood, which makes them all the more amazing. They also have a line of fragrances. David Linley has also written three books on furniture and furnishings.
Linley's website does have a catalogue, and will ship to the US, but be warned, nothing is inexpensive. However, anything you purchase will become an instant classic.