January 18, 2007

Office Supplies


I am forever buying office supplies in the futile hope that it will automatically organize my life. However, recently, I have adopted the theory of mess - that those people who are neat are spending more time organizing than they are working, or having fun.

Nevertheless, I still like pretty office supplies. I was wandering around the Ballard Designs website this morning and found these and these beautiful files. I used to have zebra striped ones and hot pink toile ones from Ballard. I also just got some really funky 70's print files from the Dollar Store!

I would love to have office space in my house, but for now, it's the guest bedroom. I do all of my computer work in the kitchen, it's not like it's used for cooking!

2 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting on Pigtown*Design. I read each and every comment and try to reply if I have your e-mail address.